Do the following plumbing problems sound familiar?
- Do you experience low water pressure?
- Do you get rust colored or yellow water?
- Do you get scalded in the shower when someone flushes, uses a sink or turns
on the washing machine?
- Have you had leaks in your plumbing?
- Do you have slab leaks?
- Do you have polybutylene plumbing?
- Do you have lead pipe?
Repiping can fix them all!
Repiping gives your home or office great water pressure, improves delivery
of hot water, eliminates costly water damage repair bills and makes your
plumbing system more efficient, ultimately saving you money!
Repiping can be a major undertaking in home repairs. It’s not a project
for a typical do-it-yourselfer. Our professional plumbers have a tremendous
amount of plumbing experience, and are well suited to take on this type
of replacement project.
For your repiping project, call our John Baethke & Son today!