Code violations are a touchy subject. Sometimes the violations exist just
because the codes have changed over the last 150 years. If the code that
is violated is not a health or safety concern it does not have to be corrected
unless you do a major renovation, and that would be determined by the
building department. If the code is a health or safety concern it is in
everyones interest to fix it and often the city will require that if discovered.
The source of too many code violations however are not outdated installations
that were once code but rather new work that was performed incorrectly
and usually with out permits. We often come across code violations in
our daily service and we will always at least notify an owner of the violation
and it possible ramifications if not corrected.
Why Choose Us?
- A+ Rating from the Better Business Bureau
- Courteous certified professionals
- Uniformed employees with shoe covers
- If you’re not happy with our work we’ll redo it for free
- Immediate 24/7 plumbing service
- You approve price before work begins
- Licensed and fully insured Plumbing Service
- Any size plumbing repair, maintenance and installation help